Yet another RasPi Blog …
I’m a long time Linux enthusiast (since 1996) who has taken a great interest in the Raspberry Pi board and Arduino UNO.
I work as a software-engineer and web developer, organize and arrange teacher training courses, events and workshops with a focus on physical computing using the Raspberry Pi and Arduino boards in the region round Berlin, Germany.
Furthermore, I develop and build affordable scientific instruments based on the Raspberry Pi and Arduino, which can be used at (school)laboratories to teach the basic principles of analytical techniques in (bio)chemistry and biotechnology.
My mission is to support digital education at schools, to share my knowledge with other Raspberry Pi and Arduino enthusiasts, to teach teachers and educators, in order to bring physical computing and “coding” to the class room.
if you need help or support with one the following projects:
- Raspberry Pi and Arduino Workshops/ Teacher-Training, School Projects and Events
- Programming Courses (e.g. Python, Perl, C/C++)
- (Rapid) Prototyping for Arduino and Raspberry Projects, i.e.
3D printing and laser cutting
- IoT and Home Automation
- Online Publishing & CMS (WordPress)
- Professional typesetting (LaTeX)
- Content/ Copy Editing/ Book Reviews
- Computer Graphics & Photography
- Database Setup/ Administration (MySQL)
- Bioinformatics/ Data Analysis R-base/ SAS
- System Administration (Linux)
Don’t hesitate and contact me at:
Please note that this blog runs on a self-hosted server. Due to bandwidth limitations, be patient while pages are loading!